Salon Risk Assessment
Internationally Recognised Award Centre Number 1709/003
Covid-19 Risk assessment, policies and safety statement, Representative training and up-skill staff training,
(Venue online Zoom class and one to one training to include staff power point for all salons owners
Start date to be confirmed
This is a Certificate of attendance from fifth grade Training) All Hair salon will be provided with the skills to develop your HSA full salon risk assessment & Safety statement, you will cover your own risk template statement and you will update health and safety policy to suit your salon staff & customer’s needs.
It is the employer’s legal obligation to have completed their policies and risk assessment and risk management this includes small salons and big salons; you will also become your own representative. This course also provides you with skills and helps develop your Knowledge related to up-skill your staff and guiding them with a CPD log for all the training they receive.
- Course Profile, this Program suits senior stylists, salon owners, managers, barbers, and beauticians,
Roles and Responsibilities in training staff
- Knowledge and understanding the principles and practices of how to risk assess your salon
- The different policies and tracking all information
- Understanding your safety statement with occupational working covid-19 salon environment
“THE CAPACITY TO LEARN IS A GIFT; THE ABILITY TO LEARN IS A SKILL; THE WILLINGNESS TO LEARN IS A CHOICE.”
Fifth Grade Training
Course outline group Zoom class plus one to one training
1 – Understanding roles, responsibilities,
- A safety representative will represent them self and staff in consultations with their safety, health, and welfare at their workplace and in the role are entitled to receive information and to carry out inspections and investigations.
- Information on these functions given below. You can also see publications for more detailed information on consultation in the workplace and the role of safety representatives
- The safety representative has functions as opposed to legal duties and they do not replace the requirement for an employer to engage competent persons where needed, such as a safety officer or safety advisor
2 – Safety representatives can play an important role in promoting safe and healthy workplaces and preventing accidents and ill health
- COVID-19 Return to Work Safely Protocol – Employer Checklist No1 & 2
- Cover your safety statement and policies.
3 – Understanding Risk assessment and training, You will need to complete 2 online risk’s the first one is HSA to suit your salon size, reflecting your knowledge around the purpose of your assessment, different risk assessment types, The second one will show you how to conduct covid-19 assessments, understanding the involvement of assessment, effective recording and when to update your risk assessments. How to track your checklist for yourself and staff. you will learn a to track and store all paperwork.
“If you are not willing to change nobody can help you, IF YOU ARE DETERMINED TO change NOBODY CAN STOP YOU.”
The registration needs your name and salon name you would like on your certificate
The course commences June 10th, 2020
Please Find attached an application form, which you may fill out and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failures, loyalty and persistence.”